Thursday, December 7, 2017

11/30/17

We Swished it in San Antonio the other night. Played at an art opening at a place called The Brick. It's in a formerly industrial part of town right across the street from the Pioneer Flower company. And it's all been gentrified.


The gallery was cool as hell. It was a unicorn themed show and a bunch of people were showing and their was a costume contest so loads of folks dressed up as unicorns. Pretty cool stuff.


I was sick as hell. Coming down from a nasty cold/flu hybrid that had been (and still is) kicking my ass. At the end of the set both Lance and Tom asked me how I thought we did, "I have no clue"... Poor sick boy. They both said we had a good show. I guess I believe them.



Pocket Fishermen went on after us. I loaded out and went home to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment