Sunday, October 14, 2018

10/12/18

ACL week two, day one

Hickoids were on at ABGB with a handful of our favorites for one hell of a night. I had to go back for some more dental work and I was (still am) on antibiotics... totally bummed I really like the beer at ABGB and I’m not “allowed” to have any....

We got there and Jean Caffeine was finishing up. She was playing drums?!!  Never seen her do that before. They were also playing “Wimp” by the Zeros. Happy me!

Harvey was next and they whipped it.  Duh... he’s got a sweet ass band and they’ve brought it every time I’ve seen them.  No exception on this night. 

We were next and our stuff was fine. But then  the man, the legendary Frontier Dan got up!! We did five tunes with him. The last one was the “Arkansas Twist” and there was a dance contest!! Fun and funny as hell!! And it’s always fun when Dan visits. 

Pocket Fishermen finished us off. Yeah! Really great night. 


And week two night two. I’m not playing!! But I’ll be there. Loads of great stuff goin on!

No comments:

Post a Comment