Wednesday, August 22, 2012

8/18/12

I'm late with this one...

Hickoids at Rudyard's in Houston with the Poor Dumb Bastards and El Pathos. All the gear goes up and then back down the stairs. I counted 21 of them. Thankfully I was using the Bastards bass rig! I guess it's better than playing out in San Fransisco where it would be gear up and down stairs every day of the week.

Saturday wasn't quite as wild with drunken stupidity as Friday, but it was a hell of a good time. Hickoids played the middle slot and we really got the crowd worked up. Davy did NOT try to kill anyone with his guitar this time. There was no need...

At some point Smitty asked it he was using the same microphone as Byron, then he stuck it down the front AND the back of his pants and rubbed in the Smitty stank real good. Byron, you are welcome.

Breakdown

You only get one free beer, lame, but folks were kind to me. I ended up sleeping most of the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment