Friday, December 20, 2013

Year End Wrap-up!

Shit, I've been busy! Hickoids played a ton and the Ladies and I really started to get things rolling (I really love this band!) We even had three Bigfoot Chester gigs! That's more than we had in the previous five years!

The Hickoids have two shows left this year, both with the Old '97's (Antone's in Austin on the 27th and House Of Blues in Dallas on NYE), and that will wrap things up, about 20 minutes before midnight, for this year.

On the Horizon for 2014, The Ladies and I are headed to the studio in late January (after Wiley has some surgery!). I'm not really sure what I'm gonna do with the recording, no plans yet for ANOTHER record, I just really want to get us on tape so I can hear it for myself!

Hickoids are headed for Europe again! June(ish) we will be hitting the continent (and possibly the UK). Right now everything is TBA, so stay tuned for details.

And as I mentioned here, South Filthy is booked for a festival in Mississippi for October. I am really excited about playing with Jack and Jeffry (and Walter) again. Hopefully we will knock out another record. We are making the drive after all...

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment