Tuesday, July 31, 2018

7/21/18

Hickoids were up lthe Other Saturday night. Big show at the Empire Control Room we were  second of four. 

Dress up was first. Some pretty raunchy punk with a whole lot of penis out in the room. Lance and I were talking outside and Tom came up to us and said “that guy is just wearing a guitar.”  Lance and I sighed and went inside for a minute. 

Tom was right... Penis. 

We went on next and the crowd was really in to it. But they weren’t there for us. They came for Piñata Protest!!

Alvaro has really killed it over the years. He is busting his ass for that fine rock and roll music. It’s been cool watching him climb. The current lineup is really tight and on fire! No shocker there. 


Cunto finished us off with all of that Cunto sweetness. Those silly ass songs done so seriously... kills me. I’ve said it a hundred times, any band that sings “We fucked a polar bear” will always make me happy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment