Friday, January 4, 2019

1/2/19

It was cold and damp as hell Wednesday night. A day and a half of nonstop rain and it was in the 30s all day, I knew the Sahara would be dead. I didn’t know that all they have for heat is a few space heaters and window units set to heat instead of cool. They don’t really help much when it’s summer and they blow “cold” but I can deal with sweating... I moved to Texas for a reason.  That damp cold made it fucking miserable in there. 

Danny did his usual killing it. He was playing through an amp that was a pedal (?!) and a speaker cabinet. Pretty cool setup. Technology touches everything nowadays. 

I wore a jacket for most of our set. We played everything too fast and we were sloppy as hell. I think we wanted to get it over and get home and warm. Which we eventually did. 


Looking forward to next month when I hope there is a heatwave. Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment