Monday, March 21, 2022

3/19/22

Night two! I actually have it pretty easy this year, only four shows and they are pretty spread out time wise and two are at the same place on the same day!!


Let’s talk about those two shows. 


Smitty had one of his usual mini fests  at the new Hickoid home, the Sagebrush. Loads of bands on both of the stages. Tons of talent and all of it backlined!


I went up with Harvey for a quick 40 minutes set with a new drummer. We really played fast and furious this set, slugging hard most of the time. AND we had two new tunes! 


Later on the Hicks went up on the main stage and we killed it. It was pretty packed with folks who wanted our bullshit and we served it up nice and fresh.  


I also got to see Tex, They Might Be Deadly, Josephus,  Die Spitz and some others I can’t really remember… I ended up pretty toasty by the end!! Yeah music!

No comments:

Post a Comment