Saturday, November 11, 2023

10/24/23

This time iI was filling in for Tony with The Fleet St Blues Band at the Cats Eye. Baltimore’s premier live music venue!! Scott and Tim from the blues jam are in this along with Tansu on guitar and Elon on harp and vocals. They’ve got the last Tuesday of every month except this one because of Halloween. Hell I don’t know what’s up… I’m just filling in.  


Three pretty decent sets of fairly straight forward blues. That is not a complaint. I love it and it feels good to play and I REALLY dug playing with these folks. 


First off, all of them are solid as hell players and they love this band/show/club. You can tell it’s a total lovefest there. 


Also Tansu is a lefty!! AND WE STOOD RIGHT BESIDE EACH OTHER!!! I bet it looked cool as hell!!  I know it did from where I was standing.  


This wasn’t the first time I played with them any the Cats Eye. Tony had me sub for half the night sixish months ago to test true waters and I guess I passed the audition!


Tony will be back. And I’ll be there to watch them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment