Saturday, August 20, 2011

8/20/11

Last night it was the Casters in San Antonio at Boneshakers. It was Glambilly's CD release and to celebrate the occasion they had a fire eater. A tiny tiny woman doing the "regular" fire tricks. I know I sound like a complete idiot when I say "that fire sure was hot" but when she was playing with the fire, by the stage and we were playing, it was really hot...

The Lollygagger's we out and in full force, supplying the mammarian force field whenever it was needed. It's good to be back to normal.

Breakdown

Boneshakers is a pretty cool club (add it to the list of cool SA clubs). It's a cinder block building that has a taco stand, a broken atm and a bike shop upstairs. They serve beer and as a special treat, last night they had water. We were told we got  three Lonestars per band member, and none for the dancers. As it turns out they were really cool and the taps were flowing freely.

I used Hans' rig. It's an SWR combo and usually I think they suck, but last night it was working pretty well. It's a single 15 so I actually had some punch. Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment