Saturday, December 3, 2011

12/2/11

Casters at the Scoot with the Pocket Fishermen, a guaranteed good time, but when it's Lance Farley's birthday the place could explode That badassed fucker turned 50 and whipped the drum kit like a rented mule.
The whole night was a real love fest, everyone there was drunk and happy. I got hugged and kissed countless times by members of both sexes and I didn't really mind it at all.

Breakdown

Buff from EL Pathos used my rig and it sounded real good from the audience. It sounded better when we played...
I only got two beer tickets (lame) but Schlitz was $2 a can. Not too horrible. I had plenty. The crowd was extra randy after we played, I think scantily clad dancers set a certain kind of mood and people get horny. It's perfectly understandable.

No comments:

Post a Comment