Wednesday, February 29, 2012

2/24/12


This one is a little late, things be crazy...

The Hickoids were playing in SA, first time with the new drummer Lance. Guess what? It whipped ass. We were incredibly tight for a first show. Things were so good when we finally made a decent sized mistake I looked at Lance and said "I don't know if that was your fault, but I'm blaming you anyway". He took it the way it was intended. Sound was decent, but only two mics which means Davy and I share. And that means when I'm singing, I get spit on. This isn't new, It's Jones!

Breakdown

This was at Hi-Tones. I'd never been there before. The folks working were very nice and we got three beer tickets each which is OK (you drive right by the Mix to get there, it was a little hard driving by all that free band booze...). I liked the place, but I'm on loyal dog. The Mix is better. "The Tones" may be a close second.

No comments:

Post a Comment