Sunday, March 11, 2012

3/10/12

This town is ready to explode. It's so obvious already, and we are just in to the interactive stuff. I know they are WAY bigger than the movie and music, but they don't come with vans full of idiots with gear that makes loud noises. I happened to score a pass to the convention center parking lot. It wasn't completely full, but close and I got there at 8 PM. When I left at 11, it was beyond clusterfuck. Ten minutes to get from the Gas Pipe on 5th to the 35 access road. One block in ten minutes and I don't live in LA...

Ideals played. I haven't played with them in a year. I used my cheat sheets and it all worked out fine. The show was at the Legendary White Swan and I like the place a lot. It's an eastside joint with a lot of badassed soul and blues posters all over the place. They have a nice courtyard that was surprisingly nice even on a shitty, rainy ass night like tonight. I've been to Holland and as much as I'd like to live there, I live in Texas 'cause I couldn't stand the weather.

Breakdown

Two beer tickets and I was the one who hit the mute button on the PA. Hell of a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment