Saturday, January 26, 2013

1/18/13

I am late on this one.

Bigfoot Chester at Hotel Vegas. It was a big fancy night with five bands on the bill. Everyone was excited to have the garage rock superstar, Jack Oblivion headlining so they packed the night with bands.

We went on early, but not early enough. When Jones showed up someone started giving him shit saying "You guys were supposed to be on by now". Apparently they wanted us on at 9 and that wasn't gonna happen.

We did our thing and were adored by all. Then some other bands played, as you can probably tell from my tone I have no idea who they are or where they were from. I didn't even watch them. I spent the night feeling like a grumpy old man and I wanted to go home. So I did!

Breakdown

They were very kind with the free beer! Thanks.

I missed Jack's set, lame, but I did get a chance to talk with him for five minutes. The conversation went like this.

"Hey man I haven't seen you in years.
Yeah whats been goin on?
Not much, how about you?
The same..."

We are amazing conversationalists.

It looks like Bigfoot might play more than three times this year, we already have something on the calendar for March. Bring on the Bigfoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment