Saturday, January 28, 2017

1/26/17

Bigfoot Chester was asked to play a last minute birthday party for our friend Ray from the Crackpipes. We wouldn't say no to that. It was at the Aristocrat, another club thats close to my house that I'd never been to because of sloth.

We were the only band, set up and breakdown couldn't have been easier. And I scored a couple of whiskeys during the evening. We were on a tab, the Dj tab. Not the band or music tab...

Anyway the crowd was decent and we played pretty good for a rehearsal... Onve again no practice before the show. We did a Crakpipes tune, "Record Player Party" for the first time (I think it's for the first time. Trey said we recorded it a few years ago, Bill and I don't remember that.) Ray got up and sang it with us and we kinda pulled it off.

Overall it was a pretty low key night with some good folks coming out for a bit of fun. Just like it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment