Friday, January 6, 2017

1/5/17

Free week in San Antonio. Lots of clubs with lots of bands and it was all free!!!!
At this point, I don't know if we got paid so it really could be free ignoring the two drinks got and the gas I used...


We were on at 11 at the Paper Tiger. I think we were third of four. That place was cold as hell. The barn doors were closed, but they don't really have any heating in there. Originally it was a garage, no fixing it. I love it in the summer!


A decent amount of people we there when we went on. Our set was pretty good. I kept the coat on for the first few cause I was freezing. I screwed up a bunch. I'm still figuring out that new bass. At times it sounds amazing, then my hand moves position a little and it starts sounding wrong. I'll figure it out in a few shows.


More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment