Wednesday, March 8, 2017

2/18/17

Another nice night at the Nomad with Bigfoot Chester. Have I mentioned how much I like this place?!!!


We were second out of three. Jeff and Ethan were first, really great stuff, but Jeff plays saw and there aren't that many options for amplifying a saw with out killing it's dreamy sound. They played quiet and the crowd wasn't... Sad, it was a really cool set.


We went up and were way louder, so that worked. We added a new tune "Rat Fink". Walter and I literally sing "You are a Rat Fink na na na na na na." Ridiculous... It's about the stupidest song ever written and it's fun as hell! We actually had a rehearsal before this show and we worked on that silly-ass tune for a while. I don't think any of us expected to like it as much as we did. It's good when dumb is fun and not a chore.


Pie Hole was last. I'd seen them the week before so I cut out early. Fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment