Sunday, May 28, 2017

5/27/17

Third night and things were picking up. We were at White Water Tavern in Little Rock with Frontier Dan and his Frontier Circus. 

By showtime there was a decent crowd. They were very attentive and very polite. Lots of golf style claps in between songs. Not a lot of fire. 

The Circus had a great set. Three guitars bass and drums, the rock and roll big band. He gave us all the hits we wanted   

We went next and we played great. We were really knocking the hell out of our set but when we ended a tune... golf clap. Very polite.  Zzzz. 

I hung out back for the first part of the Beaumonts set. Then they started "the song" and I stayed inside for the rest of their set. What else can I say... I love their brand of bullshit. I'd eat it daily, spread on toast if they sold it that way.  


Dallas tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment