Tuesday, May 16, 2017

5/6/17

More than a week late... No surprise there.


Hickoids at the Buzz Mil in San Marcos with the Beaumonts! We went on early, 8:30, most Hickiod fans are just getting up at that time, but a few of them made it out to the club for us.


Our set was pretty good. Tiny stage so Tom and I were on top of each other. It was one of those nights where you had to plan your move to the microphone and you would still end up knocking the crap out of the other guy...



Beaumonts were next/last. Lance and I ate pancakes and eggs while they played... I drank a little whiskey and the Beaumonts were killing it. New (to me) tune "Cooler than Jesus" had me crying in my breakfast. I snuck out when they had about twenty minutes left. We are doing a little tour with them at the end of the month I'll get more Beaumontin' than I can use then!

No comments:

Post a Comment