Wednesday, April 3, 2019

3/30/19

The San Antonio night of the Hickoids anniversary was at the Bang Bang Bar!
This place is pretty sweet.  Big club and not stuck in some corner in some busy part of town. 

We missed the first band.... and only caught a few of the Next’s set.  Sometimes that drive is longer than you think...

But we did catch all of the Beaumonts!!  Almost the same set as the last time I saw them. But they ended with the Bowie AND the Melvins!  I got extra lucky, the “Ice Cream” song was dedicated to me!!

There is a good chance I could eat all of that ice cream.  At a minimum I’m up for the challenge. 

Our set was pretty damn good. If I’m being picky (and I am...) not quite as unhinged as the night before but pretty sweet.  The only guests were Wade, Tommy, Arthur Hayes for one and Odie replaced me on three. 


I had to run back home ASAP so I didn’t get much of a chance for post show bullshitting.... It’s not all parties ya know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment