Wednesday, July 3, 2019

6/29/19

Back at the Bang Bang Bar in SA the other night. Such a good place and when we showed up it was more crowded than I’ve ever seen!!!

Genzeles had a couple of tunes left. They seemed more on it than the last time I’d seen them. I think they might have a new drummer(?) but I don’t really pay that much attention so...

Tex and Pony Island were in the middle. Also with a different drummer (this I KNOW!) their set was solid. Apparently it was the new gals fourth time, including rehearsals with them. Pretty great work. 

Our set was good. I felt like we were a little all over the place, we haven’t rehearsed in a bit but the crowd was really into it. Kinda all that matters. 

Two folks were drunk enough to hit the floor. This one gal who was trying to grab Smitty’s junk (she fell right after, pretty funny). Later on this dude who was hugging the monitor right in front of me went down. Both were trashed but neither one of them were hurt. I’m doubting they even noticed!

No comments:

Post a Comment