Saturday, July 6, 2019

7/3/19

I got a message the other day that I needed to speak with Bigfoot Chester HR so I went in a little early. Turns out everyone wants Angele back in after her stellar performance at the anniversary show. Perfectly understandable, she fucking kills it. 

So there I was sad and dejected, thinking I was out of a job...  until they slid an envelope across the desk that gave me my new job description. I’m in on guitar!!

We were back at the Sahara for our last, first Wednesday. It was pretty packed but we weren’t fooled... it’s just the day before a holiday and folks wanted to party!!

Angele isn’t 100% on everything yet so I split the set between guitar and bass. Still a load of fun. And we kinda killed it. I’m really looking forward to where we are going with this band. The five piece Bigfoot is awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment