Tuesday, August 13, 2019

8/12/19

Had a double up last night in Zaragoza. We were at La Boveda, a club that’s beneath a hostel near the square. In 1470 it was a jail!!  Really cool room. Nothing but exposed brick and a curve ceiling. toy don’t find this kind of place in Central Texas.  

Good crown of 20-30 folks were there to see it. We went on as the trio first. I finally learned the right bass line on one of the tunes.... been playing it wrong the whole time. The crowd seemed to like the set. There are videos of it up on the Internet already. 

Hickoids set was pretty solid the stage was kinda small so I spent a lot of time on the floor. And when we did the breakdown in “Truck” I went and sat with a couple on a couch.  I’d stand up when the dynamics got high but I was back on my ass when we went back to the quiet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment