Thursday, September 19, 2019

9/18/19

Second night with Daddy Long Legs but this time it was in San Antonio with the Swishbucklers. I think I mentioned that before...  and that it was at Paper Tiger. Broken record over here. 

We went up and there were so few people  we thought we’d do some rehearsing... no joke. Dead city. So we started up on one of the four new tunes we’d been working on and then a dozen or so folks come in.  Oh great, now we got to play a real show.  Thanks a lot audience...

Anyway we did pretty damn good. Didn’t get through any of the new stuff. Have to wait till Thursday for that one. 

I only caught a few tunes from Daddy Long Legs. They were three pretty awesome but all I could catch. I needed to get back home and I’ll be back in SA soon enough (matey)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment