Sunday, September 8, 2019

9/7/19

It was Bigfoot last night at the Black Sparrow Music Parlor our in Taylor. That’s right Taylor has a really cool music venue. Who knew? And why did it take so long to get out there to play?!!!  

We were last of four in this great sounding room and a decent amount of folks stayed out to see us. I didn’t really expect that but people out there want to have a good time on a Saturday night, why wouldn’t they?

Anyway the set was ok...  I think we sounded pretty good for anyone who isn’t in the band (or more specifically, me) but I really played like shit for my first full show on guitar. There. I said it. A month of being on tour with no lefty guitars around, that’s how it works. It had to happen. We had to get it out of the way and last night was it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment