Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Superpower

It's become apparent to me it's time to talk about something I've been keeping under wraps for a while now.

It's my superpower. You may laugh, but I have one and it's real. It's not some overblown glorified superpower like flying, invisibility, or a prehensile tail, but it's mine.

I can sleep anywhere.

Across a bench seat in a van, squeezed between two fat people on a plane, backstage. The list goes on...
The easiest way to make it happen it to have a hoodie pulled over my eyes and covered up in a blanket. I've pulled this pose in more back alleys and crappy no-tel parking lots than I can count. If it's a couple of hours before showtime and I just ate, I'll be in the van.

Occasionally I'll whip out a "my superpower" story to mix things up but I figured a little background info was needed first.

No comments:

Post a Comment