Wednesday, April 4, 2012

3/29/12

This is late... I'm getting bad about the next day posting...

Bigfoot Chester at Salute. It was the typical drive to SA, boring with odd spots of traffic. It was just Walter and me on this drive, everyone else had their own rides and or were staying in SA. Amateurs.

We hit Salute right before Chickenhawk was going on. Nice and strong set. Down the street T Tex and Big Drag were playing. It always makes me wonder why we weren't at the Mix. Bigfoot whipped it. Trey's family was there and they were REALLY in to it. Talking lots of pictures and buying us lots of drinks. I was lucky enough not to have to drive home. It's a way easier drive when your drunk! (and not driving...).

Breakdown

I used Chickenhawk's bass rig. It's a Marshall head through some kind of cab. It had the craziest distorto sound with the EQ flat. I got it worked out after a bit. The club gave us free Lone Star, but with Trey's family in the buying mood there wasn't much of a need.

I love playing in that band, I hope we do it a lot more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment