Saturday, August 17, 2013

8/16/13

Day two of the HCAS release weekend. This time it was in Austin at the Longbranch.

Misty White was first with a solo set, it wasn't as rocking as last night since Lance wasn't helping out, but she held her own. Talking with her the night before she told me that people would probably listen at the Longbranch so solo was the way to go.

After Misty it was Cunto! Big, loud, dumb and sweaty, just like we like them. Although I was a little disappointed they didn't bring the skillet...

We were last and since there is barely any room on the stage Tom's amp was on the floor. He and I switched who was on stage from song to song. Basically if I wasn't singing I was on the floor, rubbing my ass on the audience. Lance brought the gong, but he set it up on the other side of the room so Jonnie Hell (!) could play it! So cool. We'd be hitting the end of a tune and from across the room GOOOONNGGGGGG!

Another successful night as a Hickoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment