Wednesday, August 28, 2013

8/23/13

The Hickoids loaded up the freak and made that drive to Houston. More specifically we headed to Rudyards. It was the same old crap from the same three bands from two weeks prior in New Orleans.

Beaumonts were first. Tom was subbing on bass and other than a few screw-ups he did fine. But don't ask him how it went. "Shittiest thing I ever done" or something akin to that. Another dose from the Hickoid king of optimism...  On the last tune I walked up and turned up the gain and the low end on my amp (which he was using). I don't think that made him happy, but the Beaumonts sounded better.

Hickoids next. We kicked it. Adding a couple of extra rays of sunshine to Toms night I ended up hitting him in the head a couple of times with my bass when we were rockin out. It was an accident, I swear!

PDB finished things off in their big, stupid way. Cum Drunk! Live like a Poor Dumb Bastard.

We loaded up the freak and made the drive home. I was in bed by 6AM and up for work two and a half hours later. Useless!

No comments:

Post a Comment