Wednesday, March 12, 2014

SXSW week

SXSW is here. It's been here, but I'm just now writing about it. The music side of things starts today and that's all I really care about/all I am involved with. Here is my general schedule.

Tonight the Ladies and I go on at the White Horse at 7. After that Hickoids run off to the music awards to be showered with love and inducted in the Austin Music Hall of Fame. Then we head back to the White Horse to play at midnight.

The bill at the Horse is pretty amazing, but I'm gonna miss most of it because of the HOF thing... That's what "sucks" about SXSW, I'm usually too busy to enjoy any of it. (Disclaimer, the traffic, parking, price gouging and general drunken stupidity also sucks, but what you gonna do.)

I only have one show each on Thursday and Friday. Hickoids play at the 29th St Ballroom/Spider House around 5 on Thursday and Bigfoot Chester is playing the Peelander Z party at the Grackle on Friday at 1:30 in the afternoon.

Saturday there are three Hickoid shows. The 04 Lounge at 6. ABGB at 8 and The Triple Crown in San Marcos at midnight.

That's it for the moment. Details will follow. Be prepared for action.

No comments:

Post a Comment