Saturday, August 11, 2018

8/10/18

There we were, in the freak driving to New Mexico. I was sleeping just fine for a while... Until I woke up covered in sweat, feeling cold and hot at the same time. Not good. I knew what was coming andI knew why and that it was gonna happen soon.  Like get the van off the road and open that goddamn door!!!! Now!

I got everything out and I missed the van entirely. After a few minutes we were able to hit a gas station so I could really clean up. And give the guys a minute...

You never know when something is going to be cooked in bacon grease. Life of a vegetarian in the road. I’m pretty sure the “special German pancake” was. And now it’s on the side of I-30.  

We made it to Santa Fe and holed up with a friend of Toms for a bit. Then we went on to The Mine Shaft for the show. It’s in a little town called Madrid. A place with no cell reception. Weird, but cool little town. 


Bunch of folks stayed for the whole set and we tore it up pretty good for them. Hell of a lot of fun. After we loaded and drove to Denver. No throwin up, just a lot of sleeping in the van. 

No comments:

Post a Comment