Saturday, August 18, 2018

8/17/18

Back at Slim’s Last Chance in Seattle. What a great joint and the folks there are always kind and generous. And we had our best show since the first time we played there. When folks are that nice you want to give them everything you can. 

The stage is a rickety beast and it was sucking the low end out of my bass. It was twice as loud when I went up high than it was when I played in the ‘regular’ region. And my amp was putting it out, all of the clipping lights were on.  The stage was absorbing the vibrations from the box. Physics meets reality. Lance said the drum kit was bouncing all over the place the whole set.  Oh well. 

The big headliners were the Accused (AD). Never seen these guys but I loved the hell out of them.  They are hitting Austin in December and I’ll be there. Can’t wait to see them again. 


Tomorrow we double up in Portland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment