Wednesday, October 10, 2018

10/6/18

Second night of ACL

I was feeling a hell of a lot better than the first night...  Not all the way there but dramatically better. 

I got to the White Horse and Churchwood was up. Killing it. Don’t know if it’s just the sound guy there (he is really fucking good) or if it’s just them, but it’s the most even I’ve heard a band sound in a long time. A few new tunes I haven’t heard, what a treat!

Western Star had a few new ones as well. Good to see the fellas. They had a killer set that also sounded clear and even (got to be the sound guy!!) 

We were up next. It was Tom’s birthday so he was well lubricated for our slot. No one fell but most of Tom’s gear had “problems” along the way...  I’ll leave it at that.  


We we were done I started feeling kinda crappy so I missed A Pony Called Olga and The Beaumont’s. I’m betting they killed it. Kinda the theme for the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment