Saturday, October 5, 2019

10/4/19

First night of ACL! And we were at the Continental?! Oh shit!! It was a cool night. Hickoids were second of four. Lots of friends. Lots of love. 

Zofo was first. It’s Javier and a few badasses from town killing it. So good to see another dimension from Javi. I love that dudes stuff. 

Our set was great.  Really nice crowd and they were in to us. And Frontier Dan!!  That’s right. He’s here all weekend and was up for about half of our set, we hit all the high points and it was fun as hell. 

But Pat and the Rank Outsiders were next. I didn’t even realize they were playing till I saw the lineup earlier in the week. Fuck yeah. 

Guess what? They fucking killed it. I think I could watch them every night and not get bored. They make me so happy. 

The Sloths were last but we took off before they went on. Too whipped and too much coming to run myself in to the ground this early on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment