Saturday, October 26, 2019

10/25/19

Last night was way better/easier than the night before.  The Harvey band (I’m calling it that until we get a name other than the “trio”... there are four of us now!!!) was at The Bang Bang bar. He’s done this Friday before Halloween the last three year’s and I was happy to be a part of it this time. 

Beautiful Delilah’s went on two minutes after I got there. They are so damn good with the new bass player. Tighter and stronger in every way. I liked them before but now....  man.  

We went up and had a solid set. All of us had costumes on but the finest of the bunch was Andrea. She’s not usually playing with us but since she’s with the last band on the bill she hooked up for a few. 

And she wore an inflatable T-Rex costume... holy shit that was funny. Seeing her get on and off stage was amazing, those inflated feet and legs inching up the stairs... But the best was seeing her play!!! It kinda killed me. 

Anyway our set was great. We did two new ones and we nailed them pretty hard. I’ve been spending a lot of time at home going over them and it payed off. Yea for homework!

I took off soon after we finished.  There is another San Antonio show tomorrow and... sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment