Sunday, September 18, 2011

9/17/11

ACL day 3.

So much corn... I don't know how I'll deal...

Trophy's

One of the few Austin bars located across the street from a middle school...
That might not mean much anywhere else, but it's kind of a(nother) Austin anomaly. That scheme is currently illegal.

There were two stages one in the front and one in the back. You know, not in the back, but on the stage...

If you've ever been there you'd understand...

Breakdown

No free beer (I believe they call this lame...) but a really cool and enthusiastic bar staff. some really cool folks.

SVT, blah blah blah..., we whipped it, it was a hell of a lot of fun, casters and Hickoids. My ashdown rig was on the front stage and this gal asked me how to make it make noise (does it have a broken fuse?!?!?!?!).

"Just push that button by the blue light". The mute works wonders.
This might be some kind of an analogy...

No comments:

Post a Comment