Tuesday, May 1, 2012

4/27/12

This was a total 180 from the last Casters show. I think it's San Antonio. There must be something in the water that makes me play better. Or maybe it just makes the crowds happier to see us. The specifics don't matter, I love playing in SA.
The Swindles opened up for us with my buddy Joe Reyes on guitar. He might be the best guitar player I know, a regular six string monster. And Moses Roses, nice joint. Just around the corner from the Alamo, I was gonna go see it (it's been a  couple of years) but I never made it down the block! I did see the sign for the Crockett Hotel so that should count for something.

Breakdown

Steve was kind enough to drive so that was easy for me. The Moses Roses folks fed us and bought our beer! How very kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment