Wednesday, July 18, 2012

7/14/12

This one is really late. The morning after I hopped in a car and went to New Orleans for eating/drinking purposes. I hope the delay is understandable.

Casters at the Hole. Andy was out sick so it was just the five of us (and the two dancers). It was Michaelanne's five year wedding anniversary, well it would have been if she was still married... She asked if I would wear her wedding dress for the occasion, I did and I looked lovely. I couldn't believe how tight it was. I guess that's what a bodice is for... That thing was so huge, I could barely move around the stage. On a positive note it did keep Smitty's mic out of my face!

Breakdown

The "new" Hole kinda sucks. They finally get that a band tab is a good idea, but you can only get drinks on that tab from the front bar. Not the bar in the room you are playing... It's a small but incredibly stupid rule.
I know I'm showing my age here, but I liked that place a whole lot more when their focus was on music. Time moves on even if I don't.

The Hickoids are playing there next Thursday, so I should probably just shut up and smile. Wish me luck with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment