Tuesday, July 19, 2011

7/19/11

Had a Bigfoot Chester rehearsal last night. For the second time we did it at Trailerspace Records. It's a cool record store, but it's a little strange rehearsing there. People are literally shopping for music and we are going over the fine points of a song and playing it again. Not your typical evening.

This week is the Davy/Rice trifecta. Three of the four bands we are in together are playing this weekend, Thursday the Hickoids, Friday the Gay Sportscasters, and Saturday Bigfoot. We would have gone for the superfecta, but we were too stupid/lazy to think about it until a couple of days ago... Oh well.


Broke gear...

I got my bass cab repaired and it seems to be working just fine. I'll do another post about my broken Ashdown 4x10. Right now I'm just happy I didn't have to spend big bucks on another cab. It's small, but I count it as a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment