Tuesday, October 16, 2012

10/14/12

Day Four ACL

The last day of the fest at the Hole in the Wall and we are running on fumes. Hickoids went on at 4:30 and played for about an hour. 4:30 is way too early for a show, especially a Hickoids show.

There were around nine bands throughout the day and both stages were going front and back, one right after the other, until the back kick drum broke. The last few bands were all up front on the "classic" stage. It really only feels like the Hole up there. The back is cool, but the front is the HOLE!

Purple Stickpin, Billy Joe Winghead, Pocket Fishermen, De Los Muertos, and many others. After the Hickoids played I drove home and rode my bike back to enjoy the rest of the night. I had a hell of a time and I really enjoyed the new Pocket Fishermen song about Chips mutilating people. It's an instant classic.

Breakdown

The Hole was great all day. I had a bunch of Beers on the tab and even near the end of the night they were still buying them for me! Thanks

I need some rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment