Friday, November 23, 2012

11/21/12

Hickoids at the ND the day before Thanksgiving. It's a beautiful time of the year. Decent turnout for a Wednesday night, especially since a lot of people I know were already out of town.

This was our first show with what should be the Hickoids lineup for a while. Tom(Tony), Davy, Lance, Smitty and Me. Smitty is even picking up the guitar and "helping" on a few tunes. He did this for a while when I first started, but he dropped it pretty quick. This time I think it's sticking around.

We are sounding tight and huge. Weekly practices for the last year are really helping. It's amazing what happens when a lazy band gets off it's ass. They get better! Amazing I know...

Breakdown

Three beer tickets good for tallboys. That's good with me.

My only "problem" the whole night is the stage cuts back behind the section I was standing on. It makes me paranoid I'm gonna step back and bust my ass. It's in my nature to do something stupid like that. And much more likely since I'm standing on the stage.

Houston/NO/Lafayette this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment