Tuesday, November 27, 2012

11/24/12


It was one hell of a long and rough trip. I'll get in to that in another post, right now I want to talk about Siberia.

Hickoids were there Saturday night with The Unnaturals and Nick Name and the Valmonts. I met the rest of the fellas at the club after hoofing it from my hotel on Canal St. I'll get in to that later too...

I walked in just when Nick and the Valmonts were finishing. I wish I'd caught more, I liked what i heard. I did catch all of the Unnaturals and I loved the hell out of their set (and the CD! Thanks!). Some really inspired punk/surf, very cool. I hope we see more of both of them in the near future.

Hickoids get up and we do our thing on borrowed Unnaturals' equipment. As usual I wish I had mine, but I was really happy to be playing, especially after all the shit that lead up to that point. Once again more on that later.

Breakdown

Three beer tickets and a few free ones thrown in. Siberia is a lovely place.

No comments:

Post a Comment