Friday, September 13, 2013

9/12/13

The Hickoids at the Lost Well. LW is a bar that was the Frontier and now it's run by the folks who ran Lovejoys. Not too confusing. 

There were a couple of other bands on the bill, but I showed up a half hour before we started...  I had just gotten back from an expedition to Costa Rica where I discovered several species of amazing animals and conquered many a land for my home country. But, that is a post for another blog...

We went on a little before midnight and rocked it till about 1:45. Even though we played a long time we were spacing them out pretty far. I felt like I had no stamina. After playing zero bass for a week I was sluggish as hell. No big deal it was still a good Thursday night in a cool bar.

Ft Worth with the Beaumonts and Gringos tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment