Friday, March 8, 2019

3/6/19

Last night was the first Wednesday, so you know what that means?!! (Except for last month when my schedule was off...). Sahara lounge with Danny B!

Jeff Pinkus has been added to the bill with his solo act, Pink Banjo!!  He played last month but I was off in Hong Kong so Bigfoot (and I) totally missed it.... I missed it last night as well, but I’m gonna try my best next month!!

Danny and them were ripping through it when I got there. Jesus you get spoiled seeing that all the time. Near the end of the set Danny’s wife got up and sang a few. Nice to see the family makin it!!!


I was a little worried about our set. We haven played at all in two months and that means zero rehearsal... We were fine. More than fine.  I’d say downright acceptable!

No comments:

Post a Comment