Friday, March 15, 2019

3/8/19

We’ve been swishin it an awful lot lately, I’m pretty happy about that!

Last Friday we did The Brick at Blue Star. We played there a year and a half ago, I was sick as hell and I am certain I played like shit. I may not have done much better this time, but it sure felt better!

This was a skate deck art show. Lots of nice decks done up in different ways. After our set I got a chance to check some of them out. Not before....  when I loaded in the band before us was rocking it, hard. After I parked Lance was setting up....  I took forever I guess.  

It’s hard to hear in that room.  You are in the middle of the space and the PA can’t really take up the slack.  Oh well, people said we looked good.  


After our set we hung out and watched Sex Pump. Man they had a lot of gear. It took me a while to realize who was in the band, but once I did it all made sense!  Pumpin!

No comments:

Post a Comment