Sunday, March 24, 2013

3/23/13

Day 3, Berlin

It was 19F in Berlin. Pretty impossible for a boy from central Texas to deal with that kind of cold. All of the locals were bitching about how bad the weather was... Never a good sign.

The club was called Wild at Heart and the folks that own it also have a restaurant next door that made some incredible tandoori tofu. It will probably be the best meal I'll have all tour. It's nice when they take care of the veggie.

There were some city sanctioned rolling brown outs that seemed to be centered around the club. My volume would change in the middle if a song without me doing anything. Very frustrating.

I played like shit and I was feeling kinda bad about it but the Grannies made me feel better by kicking some serious ass. One of Dean's best moves is throwing the mic on the floor and getting down on all fours to sing into it. Brilliant.

Breakdown

Great veggie food and six beer tickets. Not bad for playing like shit.

Potsdam tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment