Saturday, May 25, 2013

5/24/13

Day two

Friday night at the Grotto in Ft Worth. Our old pals the Me-Thinks were the big headliner we were right before them and the Beaumonts  were before us. 

It was a bitch of a drive from Austin. Nonstop rain and a bunch of wrecks, but the freak 3 did beautifully. She drives like a dream. 

Beaumonts are KILLING it live. They have a knack of controlling a crowd in a truly bizarre fashion. During their first song some dude in the crowd looked at me and asked "Did he just say stick my pecker in a dog's behind?"  Yes, yes he did.  

When we were setting up this dude was standing there saying "I bet you won't have half the fun I'm gonna have". I accepted his challenge and monitored his "fun level" for the rest of the night.  I believe I hovered in the 60%-70% range of his enjoyment level. I win!

Midland tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment