Sunday, May 26, 2013

5/25/13

Day three

We hopped in the freak and made our way to Midland. We played at the Blue Max last year with our short-penised friends, the Beaumonts and it's good to do it again. 

Erica, the club owner always takes care of us. Right after we got there she said "Rice, I got a whole cow out there ready to grill for you". I said "uhhh...."  And she laughed and told me "I made you some veggie pasta, you'll be fine".  

I love this place. 

Beaumonts were first. After a couple of songs Troy Wayne was tuning and there were a couple minutes of "uncomfortable" silence. Followed by a couple of minutes of comedy gold. Those are some seriously funny fuckers.  

We didn't want to be outdone so we had a couple of awkward silences in our set, followed by attempts at hilarity. We tried, but we ain't no Beaumonts. We are much younger and WAY more attractive. Not as funny, but its a trade off I'm willing to take. 

Marfa tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment